On fine Autumn and Winter days dine outdoors on our terrasse
In fine weather, you can dine outdoors in the large enclosed garden. At other times, our indoor dining room may be available. Remember to book your table if the weather can prevent you from dining outside, as places will be limited inside to comply with COVID-19 hygiene measures. Our reception areas are via the garden (the green door in Place du Pradel parking area) in good weather, or if the weather is not suitable for outdoors dining, the entrance next to the Tabac (the blue main door).
Restaurant opening hours :
If the weather does not permit dining outdoors, please consider reserving your table in advance because our indoor dining area has limited tables due to current COVID-19 distancing restrictions.
Monday : 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Tuesday : 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday : 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Thursday : CLOSED
Friday : CLOSED
Saturday : (CLOSED LUNCHTIME), open from 7:00 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday : 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Please note that these hours may be subject to change outside high season, telephone to reserve to ensure that we are open and to reserve a table.
We truly appreciate your continuing custom, which will help our business to survive and continue in the following months.
Call 04 68 79 20 95 to reserve your table, or come to us, while respecting the COVID-19 security measures and keeping a minimum one metre of separation between other people if you need to wait in line on arrival.
COVID-19 health and safety measures in place :
- It is obligatory for all customers to wear a masque from the point of entry to your table, and at any time that you leave your seat. You can of course take off your masks once seated to enjoy eating, drinking and conversing with your companions!
- Our staff will wear masques in order to serve you in the greatest safety.
- Regularly used ‘touch points’ such as door handles and staircase rails are disinfected regularly and you will be invited to use the alcohol hand gel on arrival and in advance of using the toilet facilities.
- A maximum of 10 people per table is permitted.
- We also ask you to avoid crossing paths with others, for example when leaving or when getting up to go to the toilet. Please keep a distance of at least 1 metre when waiting in line.
- For your safety and that of our staff, our tables are set up at 1 to 2 metres apart and all furniture will be disinfected before each service and after each use.
- Single use condiments will be provided.
- Menus are provided either orally, or via ardoises (slates) shown to customers, or in plastic covers that we disinfect between each use by different customers.
Payment by card is welcomed
- We accept debit or credit cards (except American Express and Diners Club). Bills of less than 50 euros can be paid without contact, by bank card. The TPE is disinfected as we take payments and between each new use.
- Regretfully we do not accept cheques and for hygiene reasons we would prefer not to handle cash. If you need to use cash, please try to have the exact amount available.
Your health is our priority, we do everything to assure you of a meal prepared and provided to you in safe conditions. We adopt the approved COVID-19 safety measures barrier procedures to hand over your bag of food.
TELEPHONE 04.68.79.02.95 or 07.68.77.59.44 TO RESERVE YOUR TABLE …
Enjoy a delicious freshly prepared lunch or dinner.
Our intimate Restaurant at Maison de Mallast serves both visitors to Montolieu and residents of the local villages, indoors from autumn through winter until the beginning April. We offer a simpler menu outdoors in our beautiful walled garden from spring to summer, subject to fine weather. From September until spring there will be some outdoors dining in good weather at midday, on the paved upper terrace but the downstairs garden will be closed until summer.
The restaurant remains available for exclusive use by groups of 10-16 for private evening celebrations all year round, subject to availability. Please email us with your enquiries.
Themed evenings & special offers will be announced from time to time. Make sure we have your email address to be kept up-to-date.
Tel: +33 (0)4 68 79 02 95 Mail: email@example.com
Dine in comfort, surrounded by history
to seeing you soon
Our vibrant village of Montolieu is proud to maintain a warm welcome for visitors all year round. So, you can be assured that even when our restaurant is not open, there are always other places here where you can get a delicious meal – at lunchtimes or evenings. Ask us for our recommendations!