1. Introduction and General Terms
- what information Maison de Mallast may collect about you;
- how Maison de Mallast will use information we collect about you;
- when Maison de Mallast may use your details to contact you;
- whether Maison de Mallast will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us;
2. What information will Maison de Mallast collect about me?
3. How will Maison de Mallast use the information they collect about me?
Maison de Mallast will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- to provide our services, activities or online content and to deal with your requests and enquiries;
- for “service administration purposes”, which means that Maison de Mallast may contact you for reasons related to the service, activity or online content you have signed up for, as set out in paragraph 4 below (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service, activity or online content has been suspended for maintenance);
- to provide you with information about our services, activities or online content;
- to use IP addresses to identify the location of users to establish the number of visits from different countries and their areas and to determine the statistical use of our websites, including, user numbers, unique user numbers, page views, hits, browser types, page rankings, search engines used, search phrases used, platforms and browser types. This information is statistical and will only be used by representatives of Maison de Mallast for the further enhancement of the online services that we offer.
- to analyse and improve the services offered on Maison de Mallast websites.
- to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience. Maison de Mallast may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
- Where Maison de Mallast proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information for purposes other than those listed above.
4. When will Maison de Mallast contact me?
Maison de Mallast may contact you:
- in relation to any service, activity or online content you have signed up for in order to ensure that Maison de Mallast can deliver the services to you;
- where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
- in relation to any contribution you have submitted to Maison de Mallast, e.g. on the Maison de Mallast Blog, message boards or via other social media channel;
- to invite you to participate in surveys about Maison de Mallast services (participation is always voluntary); and
- for marketing purposes, however will always provide you with an opt-out option.
5. Will Maison de Mallast share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). Generally, we will only use your information within Maison de Mallast. However, sometimes Maison de Mallast uses third parties to process your information. Maison de Mallast requires these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and Maison de Mallast requires that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes, unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information in this way.
6. What if I am a user aged 16 or under?
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information to Maison de Mallast. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
7. How long will Maison de Mallast keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with Maison de Mallast. Where you contribute material to Maison de Mallast we will generally only keep your content for as long as is reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted.
8. Can I find out what personal information Maison de Mallast holds about me?
Maison de Mallast
19 RUE NATIONALE,
11170 MONTOLIEU, AUDE.
9. What if I am accessing Maison de Mallast websites outside the EU?
10. Cookies Policy – Information Maison de Mallast collects from you.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file which is placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit many websites.
Most cookies are created to enable features on the website to work properly or to provide the site owner of the website with anonymous information about how the site is used so that they can make improvements to the user experience. Cookies such as this are known as 1st party cookies.
Cookies that relate to advertising are known as 3rd party cookies. Typically used by advertisers, this type of cookie sees which websites you have visited and then displays targeted adverts that are more relevant to you.
Our website uses a 1st party cookie to find out how people are using our website and to make some features of the website work. This information is anonymous and cannot be linked to one individual. We use this information to enable us to continually make improvements to our website to make the user experience.
Below are details of the cookies used.
|Tracking visitors||Features for sharing via LinkedIn.|
|Add This||Tracking visitors and sharing via social media||Allows tracking of visitors, and sharing of blog posts to social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, google+ and LinkedIn|
|Sharing via twitter||This is required for sharing via Twitter.|
|Sharing via facebook||This is required for sharing via facebook|
We do not use any other type of cookie.
What we do not do:
- Store or remember any personally identifiable information
- Send information to any other websites
- Record your visit for advertising purposes
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookie, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.