MAISON DE MALLAST
BED & BREAKFAST ROOMS / CHAMBRES D’HÔTES
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We look forward to welcoming you at Maison de Mallast. When you make your booking you are entering into an agreement with us. Please read our terms and conditions of booking below. N.B. Bookings made online via external bookings websites may be subject to differing terms and conditions in force at the time of reservation.
Reservations, Deposits & Payments
- 50% of the room cost is payable as a deposit upon reservation, by credit/debit card. The remainder of the balance is payable on arrival by cash, credit or debit card.
- The room rate excludes the local tourist tax (taxe de séjour), which is payable on arrival. In 2019 the rate is 0,55 cents per night per person aged 18 or more. (This is subject to change by the regional tourist organisation.)
Cancellation Policy In the event of cancellation, the following charges will be applied, and we reserve the right to take payment from the card with which you paid your deposit:
- Cancellation notified in writing more than 14 days prior to the date of arrival: no charge
- Cancellation by no later than 00.00h of the day before the date of arrival: 50% of the full room reservation value will be charged.
- If cancellation notice is not received by the day before the date of arrival, or you do not arrive, 100% of the full room reservation value will be charged.
Terms for Discounted Tariff
- A reduction of 10 % is available for longer stays of three or more consecutive nights, booked direct. For reservations that are eligible for our special discounted tariff, 100% of the room cost is payable upon reservation and this is non-refundable in case of cancellation.
Insurances: We cannot be responsible for any failure on your part to make the necessary travel arrangements, nor delays or cancellations. It is your responsibility to take out any insurance that you may require against such eventualities. The Client is strongly recommended to arrange a fully comprehensive insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the party’s personal injury and belongings, public liability etc., since these will not be covered by the Owners’ insurance.
Arrival and Departure Check-in is available from 16.00 to 18.30 on the day of arrival. Check-in times outside of those specified must be confirmed with us in advance and may be subject to a charge of 15 euros. If you arrive after the latest registration time you may have to wait until 22h in order that we may be available to welcome you. We kindly ask that you please vacate your room by 10:30 on the morning of departure.
Damage and Breakages Please take care of our home. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages which you cause to the accommodation or its contents. Please report these as soon as they occur especially if you accidentally spill something – it’s much easier to clean if we know what it is and act quickly. We do not normally charge for breakages, but we reserve the right to charge for repair or making good if the damage is significant.
Liability We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees whilst acting in the course of their employment. We advise that guests obtain insurance for cancellation, accident, medical, loss of personal property.
Pets Pets are not permitted in the house nor in the adjoining garden.
Prices We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. This does not affect bookings already made.
Smoking Smoking is NOT permitted within any part of Maison de Mallast. Please note that offending guests may be asked to leave immediately and may be liable for professional cleaning of any rooms and any outstanding balance of nights booked but not taken through early departure.
Termination Policy Maison de Mallast reserves the right, at its discretion, to terminate, without notice, an individual’s stay where deemed necessary through unacceptable behaviour or as a result of actions which are likely to endanger or offend others. In such circumstances any outstanding account must be settled, no refunds will be made.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.